The Path of Exile patch notes for Poe 3.9 patch notes are now available. The Atlas system's brand new Conquerors component, which will replace the older Elder and Shaper influences, is on its way. Additionally, players will be able to participate in the brand new MetaMorph League alongside the brand new Atlas system. This brand new League mechanic revolves around players utilising the brand new Samples and Catalysts that may be used in conjunction with the brand new crafting system.
Players can interact with new MetaMorph monsters utilising Samples obtained from other bosses in the brand new crafting system, which will raise the difficulty. Catalysts are the other aspect to consider. These can apply quality or other modifiers to Rings, Amulets, Belts and Belts, which is a useful addition to the constructing process.
In the Poe 3.9 patch notes, there are various changes to the base game. Because the abilities are changing so rapidly, it's much better to present an overview of the skills and identify them as a group. In terms of capabilities, there are winners and losers in the Path of Exile 3.9 patch.
Let's have a look at some of the most important gameplay changes to be aware of.
- Multi-Mod crafting is currently limited to three modifiers per item, limiting the number of items that can be crafted.
- Physical Damage-dealing Shaper/Elder upgrades will no longer be available for two-handed weapons. In addition, some damage scaling for melee-based builds may be nerfed due to this.
- All unique creatures in the game have increased their lives by 10%.
- A typical boss in a map has a resistivity to elements of 40% (up from 30%) and resistance to the chaos of 25%. (up from 15 percent). A formidable boss like the Shaper now has a 50% resistance to elemental forces (up from 40%) and a 30% Chaos resistance (up from 30%). (up from 25 25 percent ).
- Boss HP has been greatly increased, and all bosses are now slightly more difficult to destroy. As a result, it may be difficult to create builds that aren't meta-based.
Reworked Main Attack Skill
The first is a collection of secondary attacks that have been modified. For Path of Exile 3.9, GGG has incorporated a significant amount of changes. Bow-based talents, in particular, have piqued people's interest.
Arc can now chain itself to an adversary over a distance of 35 units (up from 25).
- DPS of Burning Arrow has been increased.
- Increased DPS for Caustic Arrow with increased AoE.
- Discharge – There is no longer a target limit.
- On impact, Ice Shot no longer leaves Chilled Ground. More DPS and better chill use.
- Furthermore, Lancing Steel boosts DPS and improves impale impact.
- Lightning Arrow — Increased DPS and improved use of Shock, but Shock is less effective.
- The duration of punishment is longer. The Physical Damage taken by cursed foes is reduced by 20%.
- Arrows in the Rain — Base damage has risen on all levels.
- The Shattering Steel will boost DPS while also increasing the attack time multiplier.
- Stormblast Mine's base damage has been increased to the maximum gem level.
- Toxic Rain does more damage to the base at all stages.
- Venom Gyre — Base damage has been increased at all levels.
- Blast Rain has been nerfed to have a lower DPS and a +1 projectile.
- Elemental Hit - Reduces DPS across the board.
- Icicle Mine — Fewer projectiles and a shorter range. It now has a 1% increase in Projectile Speed per gem quality (from an increase of 1 percent in Projectile damage per Gem Quality).
- Lightning Spire Trap — Less effective attacks and lower DPS.
- Molten Strike's base damage has been reduced.
- Reduced DPS for Orb of Storms Attacks will be slower.
- Raise The Spectre - At levels 13 and 25, more Maximum Spetres are now available (from 11.21 and 21).
- Raise Zombie — Slower attacks do not gain more life, but they do gain AoE range. As well as a lower DPS.
- Scourge Arrow's base damage has been significantly lowered, but it now contains Chaos damage.
- It reduced start-up speed benefits for Smoke Mine.
- Longer duration in Soulrend.
- Vaal's Burning Arrow – Complete Fire conversion is now available, with improved igniter application. Additionally, the fire Damage Over Time multiplier now has a 1% increase per 2 percent gem high-end.
Also Read: All About MBC2030 Live You Must Know
Big Changes in General:
- Galvanic Arrow is the new name for shrapnel shot. By default, arrows are no longer penetrating. When you achieve gem level 20, the latest version includes Lightning Damage, which ranges from 9 to 179.
- Explosive Arrow reduces the fire damage caused by explosions. However, explosions now deliver 33 more damage; every explosive arrow impact the target's region when using Ignite.
- The severity of damage is more accurately reflected by Freezing Pulse effects.
- As the gem's level rises, Pestilent Strike receives an additional range of Melee until it reaches +2 at gem level 20.
- Level requirements for Siege Ballista have been increased. For all gem levels, summon 2 times your maximum summoned totems. For every gem with a quality of 1, you get a 1% boost in projectile damage. Reduce the base damage.
- Spectral Throw – Attack Time Multiplier Increased
- Physical Damage - Split Arrow
- summoned rage spirit summoned rage spirit summoned rage spirit summoned rage spirit summoned rage Spirits will now try to reach the location where your cursor was when the summoned spirit was called, unless they run into an adversary first.
- Tornado Warning Secondary projectiles are more powerful but less effective than primary ones.
- The Spetral Throw of Vaal boosts the attack speed multiplier.
- Limit of 60 orbs for Volatile Dead.
Support Rework Capabilities
Then we'll move on to support skills, which have gotten a lot better in this release.
- Support for Lesser Multiple Projectiles (Buffs) DPS has been greatly increased on all levels.
- DPS – Volley Support Increased DPS
- Feeding Frenzy Support – Damage, attack move speed, and cast buffs have been reduced.
- Inspiration Support – – Reduces Crit Chance while lowering DPS marginally.
- Support for Minion Damage DPS is somewhat lower.
- Mirage Archer Support - DPS is lowered, and the target range is reduced.
- Onslaught's Support – The length of the buff has been drastically reduced, and there is a lower probability of receiving Onslaught.
- Support Without Questions Damage was reduced from 50% to 30% at the start of the movement.
General Significant Changes:
- Fortify now multiplies damage mitigation from other sources.
- In addition, impale — Supported skills now get a -30% decrease in total physical damage from Impale strikes at all gem levels.
On December 13th, Path of Exile 3.9 will be released for PC. The fix will be available on the 16th of December for PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.