About Patron Tequila:
Patron Tequila is a famous Mexican tequila brand that was established in 1989. Casa 7 Leguas, one of Mexico's oldest distilleries, created the original Patrón Tequila. Patrón Tequilas, like all tequilas, are made in Mexico from the blue agave plant's "maguey" (heart or core). Everything at their distilleries is handcrafted, including the barrels, corks, and bottles.
Patron tequila is created by fermenting the blue agave plant's fruit. The plant matures slowly, taking nearly eight to ten years to reach the ideal level of ripeness.
As a result of how difficult it is to produce large quantities, the Patron is often considered a premium spirit; however, they are quickly gaining popularity and becoming a household name.
If you've come to this article, you must know familiar with the various Patron Tequila drinks and their recipes that can be made:
Varieties of Patron Tequila
Patron Tequila recipes and varieties are also classified into various categories:
- Silver-sweet with black pepper, pumpkin, and lime tea notes.
- Reposado – More complex, with oak, vanilla, ginger, and caramel notes.
- Anejo– A 14-month-old tequila with wood, nut, raisins, and grapefruit notes.
- Smoky- A sophisticated silver tequila with a complex smoky flavour that is perfectly balanced.
- Platinum- Triple distilled and aged in oak barrels for a smooth, full-bodied flavour.
- Piedra- has been aged for over three years, giving it a rich, well-balanced flavour.
- Burdeos -Tequila is a high-end Anejo tequila aged in Bordeaux wine barrels.
Patron XO Cafe
- XO Cafe- Patrón Silver Tequila and the pure, natural essence of the fine coffee combine.
- Mango– This drink is clear and smooth, with a crisp mango flavour.
- Orange- An extra fine orange liqueur from a premium reserve.
- Lime– Juicy and sweet lime flavour from the highest quality Persian limes.
And Here are the main varieties of Patron Tequila
1. Patron Silver Tequila
Silver tequila made from 100 per cent Weber Blue Agave Has a smooth, sweet flavour with hints of citrus and is Fermented for three days.
- Patron Silver Tequila (750 mL bottle)
- Silver tequila alcohol is made from 100% Weber Blue Agave and distilled in small batches in Jalisco, Mexico.
- Tequila liquor with a smooth and sweet flavour, fresh agave, and citrus notes.
- This tequila's distinct flavour is achieved through a three-day fermentation, distillation, and ageing in handcrafted barrels.
- Patron Silver Tequila has a 40% alcohol content.
- Enjoy a Margarita, Mojito, Cosmo, Paloma, or Tequila Sunrise, among other classic cocktails.
2. Patron Reposado Tequila
Fresh oak flavour with fruit, citrus, and honey notes is created through a three to five-month ageing process—reposado tequila made from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave. Also Check out our Amazing Unique Foodie Gifts. Banana Bread Ingredients. Red Yeast Rice Brands To Avoid.
- Patron Reposado Tequila (750 mL bottle)
- Patron Tequila is handcrafted in Jalisco, Mexico, using only the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave and distilled in small batches.
- Tequila alcohol with notes of fruit, citrus, and honey, as well as fresh agave and oak.
- A three to five-month ageing process in American, French, and Hungarian oak barrels gives this tequila a distinct flavour.
- Patron Reposado Tequila has a 40% alcohol content.
- Enjoy a Margarita, Paloma, Martini, or Old Fashioned, among other classic cocktails.
3. Patron Tequila Anejo
Anejo tequila is made with only the best 100% Weber Blue Agave. Aromas of oak wood with vanilla, raisin, and honey notes Aged in oak whiskey barrels for 12 to 15 months
- Patron Anejo Tequila (750 mL bottle)
- Patron Tequila is meticulously distilled in Jalisco, Mexico, using only the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave.
- The oak wood aromas of Patron Anejo tequila complement vanilla, raisin, and honey notes.
- A 12- to 15-month ageing process in oak whiskey barrels gives this tequila its distinct flavour.
- Patron Anejo Tequila has a 40% alcohol content.
- Enjoy a Paloma, Mai Tai, or Old Fashioned, among other classic cocktails.
If you are a food lover also read: Snacks for hiking
Patron Tequila Mixed Drinks
Patron Tequila can be used to make over 400 different drinks. I'll tell you about the most well-known and well-liked ones. The tony saturate seasoning can double the flavour
Below are some of the most popular Patron tequila mixed drinks:
1. Classic Margarita
45 ml Patrón Silver, 30 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 7.5 ml Simple syrup+Lime wedge for garnish+Kosher salt are used to make this cocktail (optional).
2. Frozen Margarita
120 ml Patrón Silver, 45 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 30 ml Lime juice, 15 ml Orange juice, 30 ml agave syrup (50/50)
3. XO Milk Punch
15 ml Patrón XO Cafe, 30 ml Patrón Silver, 7.5 ml Vanilla syrup, 60 ml Whole milk, plus a coffee bean for garnish.
4. Silver Breeze
45 ml Patrón Silver, 30 ml Grapefruit juice, 30 ml Cranberry juice, 30 ml Lemonade, plus a lemon wedge for garnish
5. Citrónge Lime Cooler
45 ml Patrón Citrónge Lime, 60 ml Martini Prosecco, 45 ml Sparkling water, 15 ml Fresh lime juice, plus a lime twist for garnishBloody Maria
6. Bloody Maria
60 ml Patrón Silver Tequila, 150 ml Bloody Mary Mix, a lemon wedge for garnish, and a celery stalk for garnish
7. Marigold Cocktail
45 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 60 ml Tonic, 15 ml Cempaxchil (marigold) syrup, and 15 ml Fresh lime juice..
8. Blue Crush
60 ml Patrón Silver, 60 ml Pineapple Juice, 22.5 ml Lemon Juice, 7.5 ml Demerara Syrup, 15 ml Blue Citrónge+Pineapple ring for garnish+Orange peel for garnish+Pineapple leaf for garnish+Pineapple leaf for garnishCoo;
9. Cool as a Cucumber
60 ml Patrón Reposado, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 22.5 ml Simple syrup+Pinch of mint for garnish, 3 Cucumber discs for garnish and muddle, 3 Sprigs of mint for garnish and muddle are used to make this cocktail.
10. Mexico Tea
15 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 15 ml Patrón Reposado, 15 ml Ultimat Vodka, 15 ml Bacardi Gold / Carta Oro, 22.5 ml fresh lemon juice, 22.5 ml simple syrup are used to make this cocktail.1splash of cola + a wedge of lemon for garnish
11. Margarita with Passion Fruit
45 ml Patrón Silver, 15 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 22.5 ml Spiced Passion Fruit Syrup*15 ml Patrón Silver.Garnish with lime juice, an orange wedge, a jalapeno coin, and a mint sprig.
12. Plum, Tohana
45 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 60 ml Plum puree, 7.5 ml Lemon juice, and a cucumber slice for garnish are used to make this cocktail.
30 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 15 ml Calvados, 15 ml Yellow Chartreuse, 7.5 ml Pear liqueur, and a lemon coin for garnish are used to make this cocktail.
45 ml Patrón Silver, 60 ml Pineapple juice, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 15 ml Simple syrup, one dash of Angostura bitters, and a lime disc for garnish are used to make this cocktail.
15. La Bombilla
60 ml Patrón Silver, 15 ml Suze Saveur d'Autrefois, 30 ml Club soda, 22.5 ml Yerba Mate infused agave, 22.5 ml Fresh lemon juice, and 2 dashesHouse-made celery bitters go into this cocktail.
Patrón is an excellent introduction to premium tequila, even though some tequila on the market outperforms it in quality and flavour. It's a good cocktail mixer for popular tequila and its different varieties of drinks