Do you want to go out? This classic and jaw-dropping low pony will steal your date's breath away by showcasing your features. This flawless low pony style exudes class and sophistication. It's confident, sleek, and polished. Play it cool with a really sleek appearance for Valentine's Day, whatever you have planned.
The low pony style is a major trend this season, and it works beautifully on mid-length to long hair. Mist your hair with ghd final shine spray for a high-gloss finish that will dazzle your date. Conceal your hair tie with a strand of hair from your pony for a completely polished look.
Ponytails are a hairstyle that will never go out of style, and they are suitable for women of all ages. There are many other sorts of ponytails you can make, but the smooth ponytail, like the ones seen during Fashion Week, is one of the most difficult to master.
learn how to create this sleek ponytail hairdo for date night aspirations.
Success Instruments you need for perfect Slick Ponytails:
- Brush for professional styling.
- Hair bungee or hair elastic
- It's a bobby pin.
- Hairspray with a lot of holds.
What Is The Best Way To Style Slick Ponytails?
- Add some structure to your hair. If your hair is a touch too silky after being washed, use some dry shampoo to add texture. This will keep your ponytail in place throughout the day.
- Next, decide where you want your ponytail to go. If you have layers, your ponytail should be set so that your shortest hair strands may reach it. Make sure you're tugging your hair up rather than back, and don't be afraid to go higher than usual.
- To hold and control the ponytail, you'll utilize the "pocket" of your hand. Between your thumb and index finger lies this place. To ensure a smooth, sleek ponytail, hold the ponytail in place with one hand while brushing away any lumps with the other.
- Begin in the front center of the head, brushing the hair back to your placement point for optimal results. Brush the left side back, followed by the right side. Finally, go over everything and smooth out any kinks until you're ready to secure with an elastic.
- Wrap a hair elastic or a hair bungee around the ponytail to keep it firmly in place. A hair tie or bungee will keep your ponytail in place all day, whereas a conventional hair elastic will slide out at some point during the day.
- Take a 1-inch segment of hair from the underside of your ponytail and wrap it around the hair tie to keep it looking smooth and stylish. To disguise the elastic, secure the hair with a bobby pin, pressing the bobby pin into the bottom of the hair elastic.
- Finish with a high-control hairspray (we recommend Redken control addict 28 high-control hairspray) and a powder brush or toothbrush to gently brush down any flyaways. This will help you to tame your flyaways without fully flattening your ponytail.
If you follow these techniques, you'll be able to create the perfect ponytail fit for the red carpet!
How to Make Slick Ponytails
Ponytails are often associated with the gym—and with being unkempt—but they don't have to be reserved for days when you're rushing from one errand to the next. Ponytails are a stylish hairdo that is ideal for date evenings, parties, and business meetings. It's all about achieving a smooth, sleek finish for a more professional and on-trend appearance (simply look at red carpet photos to see lots of celebrities with sleek ponytails).
If you have frizzy hair, you'll want to start with a frizz-fighting shampoo and conditioner in the shower and finish with smoothing hair cream to keep your ponytail looking smooth all day. Learn how to make a sleek ponytail that is everything from simple in this tutorial.
Also Visit: 6 Red Yeast Rice Brands To Avoid
Step 1: Shampoo and Condition
For the best results, start your sleek ponytail with clean hair. In the shower, shampoo and condition your hair with a sulfate-free, frizz-fighting duo like L'Oréal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo and Conditioner. Massage the shampoo into damp hair gently, then rinse and repeat. Then, from mid-lengths to ends, apply the conditioner, leaving it on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing completely with lukewarm water (avoid putting conditioner to your roots, as this can make your hair look greasy).
Because super-hot water can strip your strands of essential oils, leaving your hair dry and dull, it's important to wash with lukewarm water. Step out of the shower after shampooing and conditioning and blot your hair dry with a cotton T-shirt—a rough towel can cause frizz, and cotton is gentler on your hair.
Step 2: Smooth Your Hair Using A Blow Dryer
You'll want to blow-dry your hair smooth to achieve a neat ponytail. Apply a frizz-controlling hair cream with heat protection, such as the L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Frizz Vanisher Cream to achieve this. This hair product helps seal out humidity and reduce flyaways while providing long-lasting frizz prevention. It smoothes the cuticle for silky hair that is sleek and shiny. Apply it to damp hair, then use a paddle brush to blow-dry it sleek and silky.
Even better if your hairbrush contains boar bristles, which can assist spread your hair's natural oils from root to tip, giving it a shinier appearance. When blow-drying your hair, heat protection is essential since exposing your hair to direct heat can cause damage, and damaged hair can be dry and frizzy.
Step 3: Put Your Ponytail Together
Now comes the exciting part: putting your sleek ponytail together! When worn high, a smooth, sleek ponytail looks finest. So, starting in the center of your head, pull your hair up and brush it back. After that, return the sides with a brush. Any rough portions should be smoothed over. When you're finished, use an elastic to keep your sleek ponytail in place. Wrap your hair around your ponytail for a more fashionable effect.
To achieve this, remove a half-inch wide portion of hair from your ponytail and thread it through a bobby pin. Pin the portion in place by twisting it around your hair tie. Voila!
Step 4: Apply Hairspray To Complete The Look.
After you've finished your neat ponytail, use a shine-enhancing hair spray like L'Oréal Paris Elnett Precious Oil Satin Hairspray to keep your hairdo in place throughout the day. You're all set to conquer the day! Go ahead and flaunt that slick ponytail.
Slick Ponytails- Different Sleek Styles Ideas
Slick Back Braided Ponytail
Slicked back braids and long ponytails
Two-toned sleek ponytail
Sleek bubble ponytail
Low braid Sleek Ponytail